Warranty Service Request
Venancio is committed to providing the appropriate customer service. We will be more than happy to assist you and resolve any potential issues. We apologize for any inconvenience you might be going through. To be able to properly assist we need detailed information on the current issue. We also encourage that you review our official warranty policy to make sure that your request is in accordance to our warranty policies.
To help reduce the risk of voiding your products warranty we request that you review the information below. The checklist below are our requirements and common industry practices regarding product installation and maintenance. Venancio stands by product quality with the understanding that customers are using proper installation & product maintenance practices. Prior to requesting a Service Request please review below and make sure that the proper due diligence has been done to the best of your ability to determine that the service request is regarding a probable manufacturing issue with the product.
- If your product was installed properly and with a professional Commercial Foodservice Equipment technician
- If your product was not installed by a proper professional, there is an exceedingly high chance that the current issue is related to an improper installation. If the issue is identified to be caused by improper installation it will void your warranty and the warranty service call costs will not be covered under warranty.
- If the above applies we highly recommend that you have a professional Commercial Foodservice Equipment technician inspect your unit.
- That you have properly registered your warranty.
- If you have not registered your warranty, please refer to our Warranty Registration page and properly register your equipment prior to submitting a service request.
- Please verify that all utilities are confirmed on and resets have been checked
- Please verify that the use and operation of the equipment has been within the guidelines listed in the owner’s manual